Friday, July 6, 2007

It holds up to three gallons!

Katie's quote.

I think this means that we are forever learning things first taught in kindergarten. It takes longer for these simple things to sink in than it did for previous generations. I always have to stop myself from making snap judgments or from being so hateful of other people.
I'll catch Miss Leigh or Mom chastising my younger cousins for something, and I'll think, "I do that all the time."
And then I get in even more trouble for writing these angry flashes in a blog.
This modern learning disability exacerbated by technology led my friend Linzy to shake her head. "Man, those blogs are of the devil. I just talk about people behind their back." No paper trail.
She is a sensible neo-Luddite of shit-causing.

Or

I think this means I should start wearing adult undergarments. Here I've been taking care of myself like a sucker and letting my body be a time thief. Think of how much more productive I could be! And no one will want to hang around me, so I'll have that much more time to work. I will finally be a multi-tasker and will stop letting my bowels and urethra boss me around.

1 comment:

KT said...

Hey, it's good enough for astronauts.